Tuesday, April 14, 2009

it was great!





Well... here I am again... back in the world of working, taking care and schedule... but my head is still in Mexico:)
It was great! I couldn't get enough of the warm ocean breath, the 'keep them coming' gin&tonics, the sunshine in the morning, the nothing to do...I could go on and on... but it would make me sad. Plus... I don't want to rub it in:)
On the way back, just to make sure that my reintegration into reality is complete, Anais got food poisoning from the airplane food (last time I'm eating on the plane)... and than they lost our luggage. However, that's nothing, because the rest of the trip was just straight out of a dream:)

13 comments:

JULIE ♥ ADORE said...

super montage!

Cheryl said...

So fun! We've been getting in beach time lately too and I swear there is nothing that compares. ahhhhhh.

Pamela Kirkpatrick said...

welcome back!

Carolyn Gavin said...

Missed you and your delicious slice on life!
also LUV your dress!

Helen Pickup said...

WOW! those pictures are ace, I love the way you combine the photos with the characters :)

Anonymous said...

oh wow!! you've had a fab holiday... welcome back!! Love the pictures... lovely!!

Heather Moore said...

Welcome back! Wow, it looks like an utterly glorious holiday. So pleased you had a good time (and by the way, I LOVE my new little banner in the sidebar. You're brilliant, really you are!)

Lara Brehm said...

Welcome back Helen, happy belayed birthday also!! :)

And just like the others who already commented this: i love love love the characters on your pictures, everything looks just so lovely and like a superduper great relaxing vacation!
I'm glad you enjoyed it so much!

But now I'm happy you're back so I can enjoy my few-orange-you-lucky-wonderful-designs-minutes a day again!!! and that's priceless!

s a n s k u :) said...

You lucky girl!

I so want to learn how to draw fun stuff on my pictures too...

Superdumb Supervillain said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I am living vicariously through your beach vacation...

Natascha Rosenberg said...

Next time when I go to the beach I'll look carefully if I see these creatures. I would love toplay with hem!
I'm happy you have a great time!

Karen said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!

babalisme said...

Loving the pictures and the imaginary friends popping out!