Wednesday, June 24, 2009

smart...


Don't you just love it when things  you love come together :) Chocolate and Pattern... mmmm. Delicious and Smart. Couldn't resist showing you this wrapped darkness from the Mast Brothers (Brooklyn based artisan chocolate brand). The Brothers adopted existing wrapping paper and added their label to it. Clever:)
All I really want to do now is design patterns for the chocolate packaging! 
Dear Willy Wonkas of the world - please consider me for your next delicious product!

5 comments:

Periwinkle Paisley said...

If the chocolate is as yummy as those fabrics look it's a match made in Heaven!

Julie (Chocolate Blog) said...

Gorgeous. I just checked their website and was sad to see there are no online sales. I have a chocolate review blog and would love to get my hands on these bars!

Anonymous said...

The Willy Wonkas of the world would be very lucky to have you, indeed! Snap her up, guys!

lisa stubbs said...

Wow what a combination perfect! I bet you'd create a great chocolate wrapper, we'd be too busy admiring the wrapper to eat the chocolate...is that possible?!!

carolyn said...

I follow your blog and somehow missed this entry on Chocolate before! Thought I'd pass on that my husband and I have been lucky enough to be a part of a new Artisan Chocolate maker here in Nashville, called Olive & Sinclair... www.oliveandsinclair.com
check out the wrappers, I think you'll approve!!